Schedule Your *FREE* in-Home design consultation today!
At Rockwood, every window treatment carries a lifetime warranty and is installed by one of our professionally trained technicians. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the best fit and finish in the industry – and we stand behind it. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us toll-free at (866) 867-6801.
Manufacturing Warranty Limitations:
Rockwood warrants that all shutter products will be free from manufacturers’ defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the home, with the exception of our LiteLine shutter which is warrantied for ten (10) years from date of purchase.
Rockwood provides a color-fast warranty on all finishes (i.e. paints and stains) for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase.
Determination of defects in material and workmanship, as well as appropriate remedies to such defects, will be made by Rockwood Shutters. The maximum remedy is one full replacement of the unit. Rockwood Shutters is not responsible or liable for incidental or consequential damages, or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee, as long as this provision is consistent with applicable State law. Trip charges to and from the home and other labor charges may be applicable.
- Slight warpage, minor imperfections and natural variations in color and grain effect, are normal with this product and are not considered defects
- Exposure to the elements, such as sunlight or moisture and discoloration or fading over time
- Normal wear and tear
- Customer damage or misuse
- Customer alterations or changes
Rockwood Shutters reserves the right to change the materials, procedures and other characteristics of its products at any time without notice.
The Hunter Douglas® Lifetime Guarantee is an expression of our desire to provide a thoroughly satisfying experience when selecting, purchasing and living with your window fashion products. If you are not thoroughly satisfied, simply contact Hunter Douglas Inc. at 1-800-789-0331 or contact us by email. In support of this policy of consumer satisfaction, we offer our Lifetime Limited Warranty, applicable for U.S. customers only, as described below.
(By a Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below)
- All internal mechanisms.
- Components and brackets.
- Fabric delamination.
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase.
(By a Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/ moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation.